Location | Auckland | Permanent
Come and join one of Auckland’s hottest digital agencies Neromotion. They are a small team that are growing fast so great people that get on board now have a bright future ahead.
You’ll be working on projects for some well-known international brands and no two days will be the same. Whilst your workload will be varied you’ll be predominantly helping brands achieve success in the digital space through innovative web design and mobile applications.
Surrounded by developers and other like-minded designers you’ll be buzzing to come to work each day in our fun and knowledge-sharing environment.
In the role of Senior .NET developer you’ll use your expert skills to help the team deliver top notch solutions to our clients. This will involve building on our existing framework but also being an integral part of shaping the software infrastructure going forward. You’ll have a strong background in .NET development with commercial experience building applications for both web and mobile audiences. You’ll also be proactive in conducting your own research, making recommendations on emerging technologies, and have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Your commercial experience will be full-stack but you’ll spend a great deal of your time focusing on back-end – think coding, APIs, microservices, integration, architecture, databases, and AWS.
● Assist with the build of cloud-based web and mobile applications supporting large international audiences.
● Work collaboratively with designers, front-end developers, and clients throughout the development process.
● Evaluate new technologies and software, providing recommendations where they may be a good fit for the business.
● Code efficient, scalable and robust software components while adhering to and being a proponent of industry best practices. Essential Skills
● 5+ years commercial .NET experience.
● Strong knowledge of .Net 4.5+, MVC 4+, Web API.
● Strong RDBMS and T-SQL knowledge – MSSQL, MySQL (exposure to NoSQL databases a bonus).
● Commercial experience with Xamarin and cross-device mobile development.
● Experience with NUnit/XUnit, Moq, and DI frameworks (eg Ninject/Simple Injector).
● Knowledge and experience with version control tools and strategies (Git, GitFlow).
● Fully comfortable with modern web development & deployment technologies (agile environment, versioning, source control, peer reviews, etc.).
● Cloud deployment experience, especially in AWS strongly preferred.
● A combination of Microsoft and Open Source technology stack experience preferred.
● Proficiency with the JS ecosystem a bonus – AngularJS, React.js, Node.js, NPM, webpack. Qualifications & Experience
● University Degree, Diploma or relevant business/commercial qualifications; or demonstrable equivalent commercial experience
View projects https://neromotion.co.nz/projects