Location | Ponsonby – Auckland | Permanent
Bring on 2018, New Year New Job!
Our client is a well-established, award winning digital innovations agency located in the central city suburb of Ponsonby, Auckland. Having worked on outstanding campaigns in web, mobile, social, AR and VR over the last few years their brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for local and international high-profile brands. Is this your dream job?
They are looking for a talented Art Director/Digital Designer that is hard working, focused and keen to make a mark in the industry. You’ll be hands-on with strong capabilities in the strategy and design of engaging user experiences across the board. You’ll be working on multiple design challenges at any one time and are able to work independently as well as manage others. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast growing and motivated team environment – willing to push the boundaries wherever and whenever you can.
You should have a strong interest in all types of technology from science & engineering to gaming, AI, AR, VR, amongst others. This agency see’s tech as a fundamental enabler, a great way to solve problems and this should influence any successful digital designer who really aims to raise the bar and create new and innovative thinking.
You will be working alongside the Creative Director, Account Directors, 3D Artists, Designer, Writer and Development team to create compelling experiences.
The ideal requirements:
- Enjoy interesting briefs and challenges, with the ability to solve problems with creative and innovative ideas.
- Exceptional design portfolio with a rich variety of interactive media including web, mobile, social, direct, and experiential.
- An eye for detail, typography, colour, and composition.
- A pro with Adobe Photoshop and the rest of the Creative Suite.
- Create a well thought out customer and end user UX concept and strategy and taking this across creative concepts and delivery.
- Assist in creating sitemaps, wireframes to illustrate structure, information architecture and interactivity.
- Clued up in the latest web tech, best practices and emerging trends.
- Motivated to manage your own projects and deadlines without supervision.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure design specifications are implemented.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and an ability to juggle several things at once are prerequisites as are excellent verbal communication skills.
The agency believes in the talent of their team and are always encouraging of skill development and areas for professional growth. Their hierarchy is flat and they have a great team culture with a group of fun and passionate people. There are no egos!
We look forward to seeing an outstanding portfolio and experience, showcasing your passion and drive in the creative digital space. This role starts January 2018, we would love to hear from you so please hit apply, and send your design portfolio, CV and a covering letter, or contact Angela, We are Talent 021 93 83 73 for a private and confidential conversation.